Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kids' Pics

Photographs of children I came across on various travels.


This brother and sister duo were quarreling one morning in Saligrama (Udupi District). They broke it off to pose for the camera, though the brother doesn't seem too amused!


These guys had bunked school one sunny afternoon at Jimighat, on the trail to the Milam Glacier (Kumaon).


More curious onlookers on the trail to Milam!




The one above was in Belthangady Taluk ( Dakshina Kannada District). Lucky the chap carrying provisions home didn't break the eggs in all the excitement!





Children from a tribe in Arunachal Pradesh. Technically, not a "live" photo, but from the National Museum in New Delhi I visited last year.

7 comments:

AJEYA RAO said...

Hi thanks for the visit to my blog. Lovely pics. So are you from Mangalore?

Chintuthewhizkid said...

Thanks Ajeya. My parents are from around there, though I only spent/spend vacations there. Pukka "bengaloorian" now. Mail me for more..

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures and your commentary too.

Chintuthewhizkid said...

Thanks Mridula!

indicaspecies said...

A variety of interesting expressions on their faces are captured by you. Good post. :)

Chintuthewhizkid said...

Hey Thanks Jo!

Laxmi said...

Hey I like the 3rd pic....one frowning face & one next to it with a broad smile.....very nice one....